- This event has passed.
Handelsblatt Energiegipfel (Energy Summit)
January 17, 2022 - January 19, 2022
But how can the transformation succeed without endangering security of supply and cost-effectiveness? At the same time, the question arises: What will the climate and energy policy of the new federal government look like, and does it create the conditions for the departure into a renewable, decentralized energy world?
In 2022, the Handelsblatt Energy Summit will once again offer an independent platform on which we bring together the key players from politics, energy, business and start-ups. Hear the future strategies of the leading market players and innovators, discuss the right course with politicians and be inspired by thought leaders.Hosted in-person, at the Berlin Congress Center in Berlin, Germany, and online for virtual attendance.
- After the Bundestag elections: The agenda of the new Federal Government
- Future strategies of the market leaders
- New players in the field of renewable energies: The strategies of the oil multinationals
- Expansion of renewable energies: challenges and solutions
- (Greener) Hydrogen – energy carriers of the future
- Future Wind
- Security of supply, flexibility, sector coupling & electricity storage
- Digitalization, Platforms and Cooperations: The New Energy World
- How does the heat transition succeed?
- International Best Practice: Looking Abroad
- No prohibitions on thinking: How do we really create the global climate change?
- In demand: We reflect with CEOs from the industry after each block on the impact of current topics on your business
See Carbon Engineering’s VP Europe, Dr. Amy Ruddock, speak at..
No prohibitions on thinking: How do we really create the global climate change?
Hosted on Day 1 (January 17, 2022)
Ticket pricing starts at 750 EUR for virtual attendance. Register here: https://veranstaltungen.handelsblatt.com/energie/anmeldung/