- This event has passed.
PNWER Annual Summit
August 17, 2021 @ 10:45 am - 11:45 am MDT$75
Tue Aug 17, 2021
10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
In light of the energy challenges addressed in the previous sessions, what are some of the innovations that will help us to address our shared energy challenges and decarbonization goals? This session will showcase the exciting new and emerging energy technologies and efforts underway.
- Moderator: Dave Bennett, Director of Renewable Gas & Low Carbon Fuels, FortisBC
- Kate Chisholm, Senior Vice President of Planning & Stakeholder Relations and Chief Sustainability Officer, Capital Power
- Anna Stukas, VP of Business Development, Carbon Engineering (virtual)
- Jason Thackston, Senior Vice President, Energy Resources, Avista
Energy & Environment Working Group Co-chairs:
- MLA Rick Glumac, Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
- Paul Manson, CEO, DC Grid Development Corporation
- Virtual attendance: $75
- 1-Day in-person attendance: $190
- Non-member full summit rate: $600 (members receive $50 discount)